1) All tickets cannot be changed, cancelled and refund after completion of the order.
2) All events’ dates and times are subject to change based on the official announcement (usually announced 1-2 weeks before the event).
It is the customer’s responsibility to aware the change and make the itinerary adjustment. Jumpticketing is not obliged to remind the customer about the change of the competition time and other information. In addition, the company will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred on the trip due to the rescheduled activities.
3) If the official cancellation of the event due to special circumstances or bad weather situation, Jumpticketing is only responsible for recovering the ticket fees in accordance with the official provisions and procedures, the rest of the travel expenses will not be responsible for the company.
4) Jumptickting can only provide the area of the ticket (Please note the floor plan of the venue), and can’t confirm the specific information such as seat number, line, row, etc.
5) Under normal circumstances, tickets are subject to the seating of two people. More than two people, the third person has a great chance not seating next to each other or even be scattered in different areas. If more than two people are required to seat together, Jumptickting will try its best to arrange it without any guarantee. (Normally 3 people are 2 + 1,1 person is sitting separately, 6 people are 2 + 2 + 2, it is also possible to separate three different areas).
6) Due to personal reasons such as drunkenness, fighting, or causing problems then in result of not able to entering the venue, the ticket will not be refunded.
7) The ticket price from the official source is different than club annual member; therefore, It is normal for the difference between the ticket price offered by the company and the member price (voucher price). Jumptickting will not accept disputes or complaints in this regard.
8) Please understand that Jumpticketing does not have a reserved ticket service. Adding an order does not mean that the ticket has been reserved unless the payment is completed. The system is available on a first-come, first-served basis, while the real-time price and instant order are subject to availability.